Updated 2pm 22 March
Be mindful of varying skill levels and ages. Enjoyment is the priority.
The final night will be on Friday the 26th of March for the U15 comp from 5:45pm. Open-age will end on 24 March from 5:45pm.
- Please register as soon as possible. Registrations still open.
- Players that have played for another club may require a transfer. If you are unable to register & require a transfer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First match will start 5:30pm at the earliest, or as soon as possible.
- Fixture and results available in the Match Centre
- New players will be allocated as appropriate.
- Please arrive at Centenary Oval by 5pm at the latest, or as soon as possible.
- Each team will play two matches
- Matches will be played with two 12 minute halves with 5 minute half time breaks.
- 5 minutes between each match.
NEED TO KNOW
- COVID-19 protocols, please follow all signage and directions.
- All players, officials and spectators must use the COVID-19 Check-In.
- Players must bring their own water bottle, no sharing.
- Guernseys will be provided. BYO suitable shorts, socks and shoes.
- Players must wear a mouth guard.
- All persons entering the venue must abide by the venue entry assessment
- Change rooms are limited to players and officials only.
- The competition is administered under the rules and directions of the PLFL, including all Codes of Conduct.